Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Unmistakably, Inevitably…

While you consider in wonderment
The very desire which you’ve prayed for most
I watch patiently smiling
Instead of attempting to boast

As you continue pressing pause
Keeping your efforts deliberately stalled
I stand, as a pillar of faith
Because my name has already been called

In the midst of your clouded thoughts
Over-analyzed judgements and decisions
I press onward
Never losing sight of the vision

While you silently self-assess
Bracing yourself, building up your nerve
I meditate on what I already know
As promised in God’s Word

As you prepare yourself
Always staying on guard
I continue loving
And opening my heart

In the midst of waiting on your sign
My confirmation has already come true
And all that I’ve waited for
Is unmistakably, inevitably…you.

1 comment:

Brandelyn said...

I had to print out this poem and tape it in to my journal. Powerful work sis. Powerful work!